Admission in progressafru
Africa Renewal University (AfRU) is receiving applications for Certificate, diploma, degree and Masters programmes for three intakes, January, May and September.
Option 1: VISIT AfRU CAMPUS
- Located in Buloba Township along Mityana Road, Kampala with all your academic documents
- Pick an application form of your choice from the registrar’s office
- Fill it up and attach the required application documents (S.4, S.6 and institution certificates)
- Pay the application fee of 30,000 for Undergraduate and 50,000 for Masters
- Submit the application form to the registrar’s Office.
Option 2: APPLY ONLINE
Fill in the required information in each of the tabs and attach copies of your academic documents (For multiple files, archive into one single zip/tar file before uploading). After click on Submit button
After submitting, you will receive a notification that we have received your application information, someone will get back to you using the contact information you have attached.
Option 3: DOWNLOAD APPLICATION FORM
- Download the form to your computer
- Print out a copy
- Fill in the required information in each of the tabs/spaces
- After bring the application form to AfRU Campus with all the copies of your academic documents
- Or scan and send the application form to email@example.com. Attach all the required academic documents.
Applicants will be required to pay a none-refundable application fee of Uganda Shillings 30,000 for undergraduate and 50,000 for postgraduate to the following university account;
|Account Name||Africa Renewal University|
|Branch||All DFCU branches|