- Pay a non-refundable application fee of Shs.30,000/= for Undergraduate and 50,000/= for Postgraduate’
- Obtain an application form from the registrars office and complete it by filling in all the required information
- Attach photocopies of their academic documents to the completed application form and 10 Passport Photos.
- For applicants who cannot obtain forms and/or deliver the applications physically:
Download the application form from www.afru.ac.ug (on the home page) complete the form, scan it along with your academic documents and e-mail the scanned copies to firstname.lastname@example.org, or fill an online application form and submit your details
- ONLY applicants with official Transcripts/Result Slips and/or Certificates shall be considered.
- Applicants for postgraduate programmes and those upgrading must attach copies of their Transcripts and/or Certificates.
- Applicants holding academic qualifications attained outside Uganda must also attach copies of equivalence documents translated to English and equated to Ugandan academic standard
- Information on specific admission requirements for all programmes can be obtained from the Academic Registrar’s Office
- Enquiries should be addressed to email@example.com or call 0782 589 347, 0701 598 347.